|Model:||HSKT10||Table Size:||200 X 250 Mm|
|Shock Pulse:||Half-sine||Acceleration Range:||20-2000|
|Pulse Duration Range (ms):||0.2~18 Ms||Name:||Shock Test System|
|Warranty:||One Year||Power Supply:||AC220V 50Hz|
mechanical shock test,
shock test machine
IEC68-2-27 Shock Tester, Low Cost Shock Testing System with Half Sine Waveform
HSKT10 shock test systems is mainly used for shock test of battery and electronic components and devices to verify their performance and function reliability and structural integrity after experiencing shock. The shock test systems can meet the international standard of MIL-STD-202F, IEC-68-2-27, MIL-STD-883E, MIL-STD-810F, UN38.3, GJB1217, GJB360.23, GJB150, GJB548 etc.
|Table size (mm)||200x250||300x300|
|Shock pulse||Half sine|
|Maximum Specimen Weight(Kg)||10||30|
|Acceleration Range(G)||20 ~ 2000||20 ~ 1500|
|Pulse Duration (ms)||0.2~18||0.5~30|
|AC220V 50Hz 5A,Air pressure: more than 0.5Mpa|
1) Machine Body: HSKT10
2) Controller: HSKT
3) Analysis system: MI5202+PC
5) The shock waveform generator: Half sine wave generator
6.1 Power cable
6.2 Connecting cable of shock system
6.3 Accelerometer sensors and cable
Waveform Generator Introduction
The half-sine waveform generator is a kind of cushion block with different hardness and aggregation force, which can gain various shock pulse width according to the combination of different hardness and thickness.
- Specimen and fixture must be firmly fixed on the table.
- The guide rod shall be frequently lubricated with oil.
- The six screws on the guide rod base should be regularly checked. If there are any loose, tighten it immediately.
- The waveform generator should be kept in a relatively clean, dry and non-corrosive environment.
- The machine must be placed with waveform generator before test.
- The fixture design and installation refer to the attached drawing.
Contact Person: Ms. Jessica Wang