|Frequency:||5-100 Hz||Displacement:||0-3 Mmp-p|
|Acceleration Range:||0-11g(peak)||Max. Payload:||130 Kg|
|Vibration Direction:||Vertical||Power Supply:||AC 220V / 50Hz|
mechanical vibration testing,
vibration shaker table
Simple And Small Mechanical Vibration Test Machine With GB and IEC International Standards
Mechanical vibration test machine applies to electronic products, components, module, mechanical
and electrical products, instruments and meters and other transportation vibration simulation test. It
meets the standards of GB, UL, IEC vibration test and reliability test.
Our mechanical vibration table has three testing functions, namely vibration test under particular
frequency, frequency sweep test, and multi-stage random test. These three test functions enable
users to perform various tests on their products, such as vibration function test, vibration endurance
test, package transportation test, resonance search, resonance dwell, stress screening and fatigue
1, Using centrifugal excitation method, low mechanical noise.
2, Using synchronous reverse movement, excellent table evenness.
3, Stepless amplitude adjustment, meet different product test requirements.
4, Use-friendly operation control interface.
5, Fixed with shock absorption bags without special foundation.
|Table Size(L×W)||600 x 500mm|
|Freq. Range(Hz)||5--100 Hz|
|Disp. (mmp-p)||0—3 p～p|
|Acc. Range||0--11 G|
|Max. Payload(kg)||130 kg|
|Wave Form||Sine pulse|
|Power Supply||AC 220V /50Hz|
1. Single phase AC 220V ±10%(50Hz) power supply is employed for the vibration tester table.
2. Adjustment of eccentric block: The eccentric blocks for the machine are of the design of four
groups (eight eccentric blocks, 2 blocks form a group). The eccentric blocks on two shafts are in
reverse and synchronous rotation. In order to make the table vibrate evenly without shaking, the
included angles of eccentric blocks must be the same and located at relative position. A group of
eccentric block can be turned to make the direction of opening towards the horizontal left, and the
other group must be in the horizontal right direction.
3. The fastening bolts of eccentric blocks must be fixed properly to avoid slipped thread by force.
4. During the adjustment of eccentric blocks, the machine must be at the stop state, and it is better to turn off the machine’s power supply (instead of the computer). The front and rear panels of the
eccentric blocks must be fixed before operation.
5. When you hear irregular noise or the machine has severe irregular shaking, it is necessary to shut
down the machine and check the machine immediately or notify the supplier.
6. All bolts on the upper part of the vibration table (above the damping spring) cannot be unfastened
counterclockwise to avoid damage of the machine.
7. The power supplies for the machine and computer shall be turned off when the vibration table is not
Contact Person: Ms. Jessica Wang