1100kgf Vibration Test System Complies With MIL-STD ISTA And Other Standards
1100kgf Vibration Test System Complies With MIL-STD ISTA And Other Standards Description
|Max Sine Force:
3000Hz Vibration Test System,
ISTA Vibration Test System,
1100kg.f Vibration Testing Machine
1100kgf Vibration Test System Complies With MIL-STD, ISTA And Other Standards
|Max Sine Force (kg.f)
|Frequency Range (Hz)
|Max Displacement (mmp-p)
|Max Acceleration (g)
|Max Velocity (m/s)
|Max Load (kg)
|Armature Weight (kg)
|Armature Diameter (mm)
|Shaker Weight (kg)
- Rugged suspension system and linear motion guiding, strong carrying capacity, good guiding functions, high stability.
- Load center airbag with high static stiffness and low dynamic stiffness, strong carrying capacity, perfect performance on amplitude variation. low power consumption and minimum.
- High efficiency D class power switching, 3-sigma peak current, harmonic distrotion.
- Quick self-diagnosis with safety interlock, high safety reliability.
- Airbag shock isolation device for vibration platform without the need of additional. foundation, perfect reprodution of vibrational wave and reduction in vibration transmittance.
- Horizontal and vertical expansion platforms for different applications.
- Simple controller operation.
- Electrodynamic shaker vibration test system simulate the vibration environment under the laboratory condition, and test the impact strength as well as reliability of various vibration test applications. In the laboratory, with the aid of vibration testing system, simulations of reproduction of sinusoidal, random, resonant search and dwell, classical shock and road models, etc. can be achieved. It is essential for product quality assurance, new product research and development.
- Electrodynamic vibration testing system is specially designed to meet the need for long time operation. Vertical and horizontal vibrations can be achieved by the installation of vibration resistant base. The standard platform is equipped with high efficiency airbag shock isolation device, so that the vibration transmitted to the building can be minimized. There is no need for additional foundation in most of the cases.
- A complete set of vibration testing system is composed of shaker, power amplifier and vibration measuring control system, in accordance with the relevant national and international standards (such as: MIL-STD, DIN, ISO, ASTM, IEC, ISTA, GB, GJB, JIS, BS, etc.) to provide technical support for establishing product quality inspection.
- Technical consultation: test method, laboratory planning and suggestion.
- Equipment selection: selection scheme, FAQ.
- Product testing scheme.
- Customer communication and progress report.
- Guidance for pre-installation preparation, equipment commissioning and test run.
- Calibration (when Third Party’s verification is required).
- Technical training: operation of equipment, daily maintenance, common fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Scheduled on-site service: Detection of problem as soon as possible in order to eliminate equipment and anthropogenic hazards. This is to ensure long term and stable equipment operation as well as delivery of latest technical information.
- Technical support: special paid services are provided according to the customer's needs.