1~2800Hz 1000kg Payload 6000kgf Vibration Test System
Labtone Test Equipment Co., Ltd. is a +19 year china manufacture in the filed of environmental testing system.
Our superior products mainly include: Vibration Test Systems, Shock Test Systems, BumpTest Machine, Drop Tester, Transportation Simulators and etc.
Labtone started business in 2002 in a plant located in Shenzhen and moved to our new, expanded 6,000 square meter facility in Dongguan, Guangdong in 2015. Today, our products are found around the world in electronics, automotive, aerospace, telecommunication, optoelectronics instrument and industrial machinery applications. Our experience, and commitment to new product development, has resulted in products that are easy to use, accurate and designed for decades of service.
Labtone products carry a one year(12months) warranty, we provide comprehensive factory services and supports, technical literatures, manuals and guides as well as having qualified staffs and experts to help solve your problems.
With reasonable price, high performance, long term reliability and outstanding service, we sincerely hope you can give us the opportunity to serve your organization.
- Rugged suspension system and linear motion guiding, strong carrying capacity, good guiding functions, high stability.
- Load center airbag with high static stiffness and low dynamic stiffness, strong carrying capacity, perfect performance on amplitude variation. low power consumption and minimum.
- High efficency D class power switching, 3-sigma peak current, harmonic distrotion.
- Quick self-diagnosis with safety interlock, high safety reliability.
- Airbag shock isolation device for vibration platform without the need of additional. foundation, perfect reprodution of vibrational wave and reduction in vibration transmittance.
- Horizontal and vertical expansion platforms for different applications.
- Simple controller operation.
Standards: MIL-STD, DIN, ISO, ASTM, IEC, ISTA, GB, GJB, JIS, BS, etc.
|Max Sine Force (kg.f)
|Frequency Range (Hz)
|Max Displacement (mmp-p)
|Max Acceleration (g)
|Max Velocity (m/s)
|Max Load (kg)
|Armature Weight (kg)
|Armature Diameter (mm)
|Shaker Weight (kg)
- Technical consultation: test method, laboratory planning and suggestion.
- Equipment selection: selection scheme, FAQ.
- Product testing scheme.
- Customer communication and progress report.
- Guidance for pre-installation preparation, equipment commissioning and test run.
- Calibration (when Third Party’s verification is required).
- Technical training: operation of equipment, daily maintenance, common fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Scheduled on-site service: Detection of problem as soon as possible in order to eliminate equipment and anthropogenic hazards. This is to ensure long term and stable equipment operation as well as delivery of latest technical information.
- Technical support: special paid services are provided according to the customer's needs.