|Sine Force:||700kg.f(7kN)||Random Force:||700kg.f(7kN)|
shaker testing device,
industrial shaker table
High-Frequency Vibration Shaker Table Vibration Test Machine For Vibration Shock Testing
|A07S23 shaker ((including Pneumatic Centering Controller)||1 set|
|B402S blower (including silencer and Duct )||1 set|
|Head Expander VT60CM||1 set|
|LA7K power amplifier(including Field power supply)||1 set|
|Accelerometer (Including Length 7m low noise BNC-M5 cable)||2 set|
|Computer(Including keyboard, mouse and monitor)||0 set|
Operation Manual, Packing List
|Maintenance Tools||1 set|
|Standard Spare Parts||1 set|
|Peak Sine (Pk)||700Kg.f peak (7.0KN)|
|Random (RMS)||700Kg.f r.ms (7.0KN) @ISO5344|
|Shock (Pk)||1400Kg.f peak (14KN) @6ms|
|Maximum Displacement (p-p)||51mm (2inch)|
|Vertical Load Support||300 Kg|
Body Suspension Natural
|< 2.5 Hz|
|Armature Diameter||Ф230 mm|
|3,500 Hz (nom.)±5%|
|16x M8 Inserts|
|Stray Flux Density||＜10gauss|
|Weight of Shaker||935mmL×720mmD×760mmH|
|Power Amplifier Specifications LA7K|
|Rated Output Capacity||7kVA(110V/70A)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||> 65 dB|
|Amplifier Efficiency||≥ 90%|
|Amplifier Overall Dimensions||619mm×900mm×1520mm|
Batteries power many of the things that enable and fulfill our everyday lives. As our lives have become less tethered – devices have surely become more efficient – but also – batteries now provide higher energy densities.
Think for a moment about shipping all these batteries…In very real terms – a shipment can represent a huge energy density – and in a mishap – that energy could be released in a very undesirable way.
Most batteries undergo transportation simulation tests to comply with international shipping standards. This is especially true for lithium ion batteries. To ensure safety during shipment, lithium batteries must be tested per UN/DOT specifications. The UN Manual of Tests and Criteria section 38.3 (UN/DOT 38.3) outlines the tests for lithium batteries. Labtone has the Test Equipment and expertise to perform (UN/DOT 38.3) tests–T3 (Vibration), T4 (Shock), and T6 (Impact).
Transport hazards are not the only dynamic conditions that battery designs must survive. When a portable electronic device sheds it packaging upon receipt, you may find the everyday use environment to be more rigorous than the shipping environment. In an automotive electric / hybrid application, batteries will be exposed to endless vibration as a matter of course. A variety of industry specifications exist for testing batteries to ensure that they can stand up to this type of use:
1) The rugged suspension system and linear motion guiding, strong carrying capacity, good guiding functions, high stability.
2) Load center airbag with high static stiffness and low dynamic stiffness, strong carrying capacity, perfect performance on amplitude variation.
3) High-efficiency D class power switching, 3-sigma peak current, low power consumption, and minimum harmonic distortion.
4) Quick self-diagnosis with safety interlock, high safety reliability
5) Airbag shock isolation device for vibration platform without the need of additional foundation, perfect reproduction of vibrational wave and reduction in vibration transmittance
6) Horizontal and vertical expansion platforms for different applications
7) Simple controller operation
* Technical consultation: test method, laboratory planning, and suggestion.
* Equipment selection: selection scheme, FAQ.
* View our Factory.
* Training how to install the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Vibration Test Machine Images:
Contact Person: Mr. Labtone