|Name:||Mechanical Shock Test Equipment For 3000g Shock Test With Component Test JESD22-B140B||Table Size:||200 X 200mm|
|Specimen Max Weight(kg):||5||Shock Pulse:||Half Sine|
|Acceleration Range (m/s2):||20----3000g||Pulse Duration Range (ms):||0.2~18|
shock and drop testing,
vibration and shock testing
Mechanical Shock Test Equipment For 3000g Shock Test With Component Test JESD22-B140B
The Mechanical Shock Test is a test performed to determine the ability of semiconductor devices to withstand moderately severe shocks resulting from suddenly applied forces or abrupt changes in motion encountered during mishandling, improper transportation, or field operation. Shocks of this type can cause devices to degrade in performance, or to even get damaged permanently. Shock pulses that are repetitive can also cause damage that is similar to those caused by extreme vibration.JESD22-B140B is the most widely-used industry standard for performing this test
|Table Size(mm)||200 x 250||200 x 200||250 x 250||250 x 250||250 x 250|
|Shock Pulse||Half Sine Wave|
|Table Size (cm)||40 x 40||50 x 60||70 x 80||100 x 100||120 x 120||150 x 150||200 x 200|
|Max. Specimen Weight(kg)||30||50||100||200||300||600||1000|
|Controller cabinet dimension(cm)||W55*D50*H80|
|Power supply||3(phase) AC380V 50/60Hz Compressed air 0.5～0.8MPa|
|Standards||GB/T2423-2008 GJB1217 GJB360.23 GJB150 GJB548 MIL-STD-202F IEC-68-2-27 MIL-STD-883E MIL-STD-810F ISTA UL|
Purpose of Shock Testing
· The purpose of shock testing is to determine the fragility of products.
· Ruggedness is a desirable product characteristic.
· A certain amount of ruggedness is necessary for the product's proper functioning.
· Manual handling during distribution normally will "exceed" product ruggedness so protective packaging is usually required
· Shock testing can be useful to improve the ruggedness of designs and add value to the product
· Traditional shock fragility testing used SRS techniques because we lacked knowledge of what inputs were likely.
· SRS was well established in architecture and the building industry.
Shock Testing : End Results
· Highly reliable and more robust product
· Identify and correct design deficiencies
· Facilitate world-wide shipment and delivery of a high-quality product
· Better able to meet customer demands and warranty Claims
Reduce costs and create profit!!
Contact Person: Mr. Labtone