Random Vibration Testing for IEC 60068-2-64, Vibration Testing Equipment
Vibration test is a process of exciting or shocking some part or device to observe its reaction in real environment. Vibration test is widely applied in many fields, ranging from circuit board, airplane, ship, rocket, missile, automobile, household appliance and other industrial products.
Labtone can offer you the whole vibration and testing proposal, and provide you with the quality certificates of products according to national and international standards, including GB, GJB, UL, JIS, DIN, ISO, BS, MIL, IEC and ASTM standards.
|Max Exiting Force(kg.f)
|Max. Displacement (mmp-p)
||Forced Air Cooling
|Vibration Generator Weight(kg)
|Vibration Generator Dimension L*W*H(MM)
||Forced Air Cooling
|Power Amplifier Weight(kg)
|Power Amplifier Dimension L*W*H(MM)
|3-phase AC380V ±10% 50Hz
How to select a Vibration Test System:
Finding a proper system to run a particular test on a particular specimen involves three distinct steps:
- Determine the Frequency Range of the test and the extreme Peak motions (Acceleration, Velocity and Displacement) from the Test Specification. Depending upon the type of test (Swept Sine, Random, or Classical Shock for example) you will perform different calculations to accomplish this.
- From the Device Specifications determine the mass of the device under test (DUT) and the dimensions of the mounting surface required to bolt the DUT to a shaker table with its center of gravity (CG) over the table’s center. This may require use of a head expander and/or other mounting fixture. Determine the mass of such additional hardware including all mounting fasteners.
- Look at the Shaker Specifications of a trial system. Verify that the mass of the DUT and any mounting fixtures are less than the shaker’s rated Maximum Static Payload. Verify that the DUT (or its mounting hardware) can be bolted to the shaker’s armature or head expander. Add the Effective Armature Mass and head expander mass to the DUT mass and the mass of any mounting fixtures and fasteners and any accelerometers mounted to the DUT – this is the Total Moving Mass that must be moved by the shaker during the test. Multiply the Total Moving Mass by the Acceleration determined in step one to calculate the Force required. Verify the determined test Frequency Range, Force, Peak Acceleration, Peak Velocity and Peak Displacement required by the test and DUT are all less than the corresponding performance ratings of the selected shaker system. If this is true, the selected shaker is acceptable. If not, a more powerful shaker is called for.
- Large Ships;
- Military Industry;
- Rail Transit;
- Testing Laboratories.
- l Rugged suspension system and linear motion guiding, strong carrying capacity, good guiding functions, high stability.
- l Load center airbag with high static stiffness and low dynamic stiffness, strong carrying capacity, perfect performance on amplitude variation.
- l High efficiency D class power switching, 3-sigma peak current, low power consumption and minimum harmonic distortion.
- l Quick self-diagnosis with safety interlock, high safety reliability.
- l Airbag shock isolation device for vibration platform without the need of additional. foundation, perfect reproduction of vibrational wave and reduction in vibration transmittance.
- l Horizontal and vertical expansion platforms for different applications.
- l Simple controller operation.
- Technical consultation: test method, laboratory planning and suggestion.
- Equipment selection: selection scheme, FAQ.
- Product testing scheme.
- Customer communication and progress report.
- Guidance for pre-installation preparation, equipment commissioning and test run
- Calibration (when Third Party’s verification is required)
- Technical training: operation of equipment, daily maintenance, common fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Scheduled on-site service: Detection of problem as soon as possible in order to eliminate equipment and anthropogenic hazards. This is to ensure long term and stable equipment operation as well as delivery of latest technical information.
- Technical support: special paid services are provided according to customer’s needs.