|Drop Height:||300-1500mm||Package Weight:||85kg|
|Package Size:||800*800*800mm||Drop Mode:||Free Fall Drop|
|Machine Dimension:||1500*1000*2150mm||Machine Weight:||480kg|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Power Supply:||AC220V 50Hz|
package testing services,
drop test equipment
Drop Test Equipment, Drop Height 1.5 meter with Edge & Corner Fixture
Packaging drop test is used to determine the effect of impact on the package during use, transportation, loading and unloading. The strictly designed LABTONE “1G+” ensures its accuracy. Apart from accurate plane fall test, it can also perform edge drop and corner drop test to make a complete evaluation on the performance of packaging and product.
|Drop height range (mm)||300---1500||300----2000|
|Specimen max.weight (kg)||85||85|
|Specimen max. size (mm)||800*800*800||800*800*800|
|Machine Dimension (mm)||1500*1000*2100||1700*1200*2600|
|Machine weight (kg)||480||550|
|Power supply||AC220V 50Hz compressed air 0.5~0.7Mpa|
|Standards||ISO2248-72(E) GB/T4857.5 JISZ0202-87 IEC68-2-27|
1. Satisfy and even beyond GB, IEC, ASTM, ISTA and other industrial standards.
2. Can perform surfaces, corner and edge drops.
3. Precise guiding system and pneumatical driving;
4. Unique swing arm structural design, escape acceleration of swing arm greater than 3G.;
5. With double column guide, hydraulic buffer will absorb the dynamic force of the swing arm, such that the movement is stable, reliable with low noise
6. Self-locking screw in lifting mechanism to prevent accidental downward glide.
7. Automatic pneumatic interlocks to prevent abnormal detachment of swing arm.
8. Extensible support bracket and steel base plate.
1. Q: What is your warranty ?
2. Q: How-to vedio provided ?
3. Q: Is the machine made in your own plant ?
4. Q: What about the quality ?
Labtone Test Equipment Co., Ltd. is a +15 year China manufacture of reliable, cost-effective equipments. Our superior products mainly include: Vibration Test Systems, Shock Test Systems, Bump Test Systems, Drop Tester, Packaging Transportation Simulators, and Combined Environmental Test Chambers.
Labtone started business in 2002 in a plant located in Shenzhen and moved to our new, expanded 6,000 square meter facility in Dongguan, Guangdong in 2015. Today, our products are found around the world in electronics, automotive, aerospace, telecommunication, optoelectronics instrument and industrial machinery applications. Our experience and commitment to new product development has resulted in products that are easy to use, accurate and designed for decades of service.
Labtone products carry a one-year(12months) warranty. We provide comprehensive factory services and supports, technical literatures, manuals and guides as well as having qualified staffs and experts to solve your problems.
Contact Person: Ms. Jessica Wang