|Name:||Electro Dynamic Shaker Lithium Battery Vibration Test Equipment Meets UN38.3 Test||Sine Force:||1200kg.f(10kN)|
|Max Velocity:||2.0m/s||Cooling Method:||Air-cooling|
packaging testing equipments,
vibration test table
Vibration test is a process of exciting or shocking some part or device to observe its reaction in real environment. Vibration test is widely applied in many fields, ranging from circuit board, airplane, ship, rocket, missile, automobile, household appliance and other industrial products.
Labtone can offer you the whole vibration and testing proposal, and provide you with the quality certificates of products according to national and international standards, including GB, GJB, UL, JIS, DIN, ISO, BS, MIL, IEC and ASTM standards.
Test requirements and model selection guide
To choose a suitable vibration test system, the most important thing is to know the exciting force required to perform the vibration test. To evaluate and calculate the exciting force, the following test specifications should be known:
|A11S24 shaker ((including Pneumatic Centering Controller)||1 set|
|B402S blower (including silencer and Duct )||1 set|
|Head Expander VT100CM||1 set|
|LA10K power amplifier(including Field power supply)||1 set|
(Including Hardware and Control Functions Program software CDS
|Accelerometer (Including Length 7m low noise BNC-M5 cable)||2 set|
|Computer(Including keyboard, mouse and monitor)||0 set|
Operation Manual, Test Report, Packing List
|Maintenance Tools||1 set|
|Standard Spare Parts||1 set|
|Peak Sine (Pk)||1100Kg.f peak (11KN)|
|Random (RMS)||1100Kg.f rms (11KN) @ISO5344|
|Shock (Pk)||2200Kg.f peak (22KN) @6ms|
|Maximum Displacement (p-p)||51mm (2inch)|
|Max. acceleration||Sine:100g (980 m/s2)；Random: 60G (588 m/s2)|
|Vertical Load Support||300 email@example.com MPa|
Body Suspension Natural
Frequency (Thrust Axis)
|Less than 2.5 Hz|
|Armature Diameter||Ф240 mm|
Frequency (Bare table)
|2,600 Hz (nom.) +/- 5%|
|16 stainless steel M10 Inserts|
|Stray Flux Density||＜10gauss|
|Weight of Shaker||1300kg|
|Power Amplifier Specifications LA10K|
|Rated Output Capacity||10KVA|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||Greater than 65 dB|
|Amplifier Efficiency||Greater than 90%|
|Amplifier Overall Dimensions||615mmL×920mmD×1520mmH|
|Weight of Amplifier||300Kg|
Size(mm): 300 x 300-1500x1500
Material: Aluminium /Magnesium
Expansion platform is made of magnesium alloy to provide expansion for the armature. With Reasonable and scientific design, the platform can achieve a testing frequency of 2 kHz. Specific microstructure provides reasonable vibration damping, and minimizes the amplification factor of high frequency resonance.
1) Rugged suspension system and linear motion guiding, strong carrying capacity, good guiding functions, high stability.
2) Load center airbag with high static stiffness and low dynamic stiffness, strong carrying capacity, perfect performance on amplitude variation.
3) High efficiency D class power switching, 3-sigma peak current, low power consumption and minimum harmonic distortion.
4) Quick self-diagnosis with safety interlock, high safety reliability
5) Airbag shock isolation device for vibration platform without the need of additional foundation, perfect reproduction of vibrational wave and reduction in vibration transmittance
6) Horizontal and vertical expansion platforms for different applications
7) Simple controller operation
* Technical consultation: test method, laboratory planning and suggestion.
* Equipment selection: selection scheme, FAQ.
* View our Factory.
* Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Contact Person: Mr. Labtone