Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Table Size:||50*60 （CM）||Max. Specimen Weight:||50 Kg|
|Max. Acceleration:||Half Sine: 600G||Machine Dimension:||115*100*260 (cm)|
|Controller Cabinet Dimension:||W55*D50*H80 (cm)||Machine Weight:||1900 (Kg)|
Lithium Battery Shock Test Equipment With Measuring and Analysing Instrument
Shock or bump test mainly simulate the impact effects of product and its components encountered in usage and transit process. Through standard and high-reproducibility instant energy exchange, you can analyze the product ability to tolerate the strong external stress and the degradation of structural weaknesses to quickly obtain the data of structure strength, anti-shock appearance and anti-drop. Shock tester is one of destructive experiments, and do destructive test on the product to evaluate the product reliability and monitor the consistency of production line.
· Fragility test of products.
· Shock standard test of products.
· Fragility test for digital cameras, smart phones, tablets, mobiles, displays, small household appliances,
cosmetics, electronic parts, large-sized office machine, refrigerator and etc.
· Shock standard test for digital cameras, smart phones, tablets, mobiles, displays, small household appliances, cosmetics, electronic parts large-sized office machine, refrigerator and etc.
· Free drop equivalent test packaged freights.
Shock testing systems Specifications
|Table size (cm)||40*40||50*60||70*80||100*100||120*120||150*150||200*200|
|Maximum Specimen Weight(Kg)||30||50||100||200||300||600||1000|
|Max acceleration(G)||half sine||600||600||600||500||500||300||300|
|Pulse Duration (ms)||half sine||40—0.2||40~1||40~1||30~2||20~3||20~3||20~3|
|Controller cabinet Dimension(cm)||W55*D50*H80|
|Utility||3-phase AC380V 50/60Hz 0.5~0.8MPa|
|Conforming standards||GB/T2423-2008 GJB1217 GJB360.23 GJB150 GJB548 MIL-STD-202F IEC-68-2-27 MIL-STD-883E MIL-STD-810F ISTA UL|