Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Mechanical Shock Test Equipment For firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, & firstname.lastname@example.org||Table Size:||200 X 200mm|
|Specimen Max Weight(kg):||5||Shock Pulse:||Half Sine|
|Acceleration Range (m/s2):||20----3000g||Pulse Duration Range (ms):||0.2~18|
|Max. Repetition Rate:||Up To 120/min||Power:||Electronic|
mechanical testing equipment,
vibration and shock testing
Mechanical Shock Test Equipment For email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, & email@example.com
LABTONE provides shock testing equipment ranging in both size and performance capability. To help guide interested customers, we’ve put together a list of key considerations that help select the most appropriate shock test system
JEDEC-20 is the best Shock Machine to make sure the product, smartphones, tablets, computers and other mobiles, can withstand shock. Apply high acceleration to computer parts, Batteries, smartphones, tablets, laptops, cellular phones, and mobile products for product fragility tests.
|Main parameters of the shock tester|
|Operating platform||200 × 200 mm|
|Peak acceleration||20 to 3500G (customization acceptable)|
|Pulse duration||0.3~18ms (customization acceptable)|
|Equipment weight||850 kg|
|Power & Air Supply||
Standard Shock Test Systems
|Table Size (cm)||40 x 40||50 x 60||70 x 80||100 x 100||120 x 120||150 x 150||200 x 200|
|Max. Specimen Weight(kg)||30||50||100||200||300||600||1000|
|Controller cabinet dimension(cm)||W55*D50*H80|
|Power supply||3(phase) AC380V 50/60Hz Compressed air 0.5～0.8MPa|
|Standards||GB/T2423-2008 GJB1217 GJB360.23 GJB150 GJB548 MIL-STD-202F IEC-68-2-27 MIL-STD-883E MIL-STD-810F ISTA UL|
Purpose of Shock Testing
· The purpose of shock testing is to determine the fragility of products.
· Ruggedness is a desirable product characteristic.
· A certain amount of ruggedness is necessary for the product's proper functioning.
· Manual handling during distribution normally will "exceed" product ruggedness so protective packaging is usually required
· Shock testing can be useful to improve the ruggedness of designs and add value to the product
· Traditional shock fragility testing used SRS techniques because we lacked knowledge of what inputs were likely.
· SRS was well established in architecture and the building industry.
Shock Testing: End Results
· Highly reliable and more robust product
· Identify and correct design deficiencies
· Facilitate worldwide shipment and delivery of a high-quality product
· Better able to meet customer demands and Warranty Claims
Reduce costs and create profit!!
Contact Person: Ms.Sophie Zhou