Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Mechanical Shock Test Equipment For email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, & email@example.com||Table Size:||200 X 200mm|
|Specimen Max Weight(kg):||5||Shock Pulse:||Half Sine|
|Acceleration Range (m/s2):||20----3000g||Pulse Duration Range (ms):||0.2~18|
|Max. Repetition Rate:||Up To 120/min||Power:||Electronic|
Mechanical Shock Test Equipment For firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, & firstname.lastname@example.org
LABTONE provides shock testing equipment ranging in both size and performance capability. To help guide interested customers, we’ve put together a list of key considerations that help select the most appropriate shock test system
JEDEC-20 is the best Shock Machine to make sure the product, smartphones, tablets, computers and others mobiles ,can withstand shock. Apply high acceleration to computer's parts, Batteries , smart phones, tablets, laptop, cellular phones, and mobile products for product fragility test.
|Main parameters of the shock tester|
|Operating platform||200 × 200 mm|
|Peak acceleration||20 to 3500G (customization acceptable)|
|Pulse duration||0.3~18ms (customization acceptable)|
|Equipment weight||850 kg|
|Power & Air Supply||
Standard Shock Test Systems
|Table Size (cm)||40 x 40||50 x 60||70 x 80||100 x 100||120 x 120||150 x 150||200 x 200|
|Max. Specimen Weight(kg)||30||50||100||200||300||600||1000|
|Controller cabinet dimension(cm)||W55*D50*H80|
|Power supply||3(phase) AC380V 50/60Hz Compressed air 0.5～0.8MPa|
|Standards||GB/T2423-2008 GJB1217 GJB360.23 GJB150 GJB548 MIL-STD-202F IEC-68-2-27 MIL-STD-883E MIL-STD-810F ISTA UL|
Purpose of Shock Testing
· The purpose of shock testing is to determine the fragility of products.
· Ruggedness is a desirable product characteristic.
· A certain amount of ruggedness is necessary for the product's proper functioning.
· Manual handling during distribution normally will "exceed" product ruggedness so protective packaging is usually required
· Shock testing can be useful to improve the ruggedness of designs and add value to the product
· Traditional shock fragility testing used SRS techniques because we lacked knowledge of what inputs were likely.
· SRS was well established in architecture and the building industry.
Shock Testing : End Results
· Highly reliable and more robust product
· Identify and correct design deficiencies
· Facilitate world-wide shipment and delivery of a high-quality product
· Better able to meet customer demands and warranty Claims
Reduce costs and create profit!!