Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Mechanical Shock Tester For Mobiles, Displays, Small Household Appliances With OEM Service||Table Size:||200 X 200mm|
|Specimen Max Weight(kg):||5||Shock Pulse:||Half Sine|
|Acceleration Range (m/s2):||20----3000g||Pulse Duration Range (ms):||0.2~18|
shock and drop testing,
vibration and shock testing
Mechanical Shock Tester For Mobiles, Displays, Small household Appliances With OEM Service
High Speed Shock tester SKT is the best solution in shock machine's to ensure prodcuts such as smartphones,tables.computers and other mobile devices are able to withstand shock. By appling high acceleration to computer parts, smart phones, tables. laptops,cellular phones. and various mobile products to conduct product fragility test.
Purpose of Shock Testing
· The purpose of shock testing is to determine the fragility of products.
· Ruggedness is a desirable product characteristic.
· A certain amount of ruggedness is necessary for the product's proper functioning.
· Manual handling during distribution normally will "exceed" product ruggedness so protective packaging is usually required
· Shock testing can be useful to improve the ruggedness of designs and add value to the product
· Traditional shock fragility testing used SRS techniques because we lacked knowledge of what inputs were likely.
· SRS was well established in architecture and the building industry.
Shock Testing : End Results
· Highly reliable and more robust product
· Identify and correct design deficiencies
· Facilitate world-wide shipment and delivery of a high-quality product
· Better able to meet customer demands and warranty Claims
Reduce costs and create profit!!
|Table Size(mm)||200 x 250||200 x 200||250 x 250||250 x 250||250 x 250|
|Shock Pulse||Half Sine Wave|
|Table Size (cm)||40 x 40||50 x 60||70 x 80||100 x 100||120 x 120||150 x 150||200 x 200|
|Max. Specimen Weight(kg)||30||50||100||200||300||600||1000|
|Controller cabinet dimension(cm)||W55*D50*H80|
|Power supply||3(phase) AC380V 50/60Hz Compressed air 0.5～0.8MPa|
|Standards||GB/T2423-2008 GJB1217 GJB360.23 GJB150 GJB548 MIL-STD-202F IEC-68-2-27 MIL-STD-883E MIL-STD-810F ISTA UL|
Product application :
Contact Person: Ms.Sophie Zhou