Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||200kg Payload Mechanical Shock Test System For Battery Half Sine Test 500G 6ms||Table Size:||100 X 100 Cm|
|Specimen Max Weight(kg):||500kg||Shock Pulse:||Half Sine|
|Acceleration:||600g (6000m/s2)||Pulse Duration Range (ms):||1-30ms|
shock test machine,
shock test equipment
200kg Payload Mechanical Shock Test System For Battery Half Sine Test 400G 6ms
Products are inevitably affected by impact, bump, free fall, tumbling, etc. during production, transportation, loading and unloading as well as during the use of the products. All of these are transient excitation on the object, causing the object to produce mechanical characteristics of high speed, acceleration, strain rate, etc instantly. These kind of characteristics are completely different from that in static load, and may cause problems to the object in terms of structural strength and stability and sometimes the object may fail. Therefore, it is necessary to study the effect of impact and reproduce the shock environment, to assess the structural strength and performance of the object under shock environment.
The Application of Shock Test System
Shock test is used to accurately measure the product fragility and evaluate the protective ability of product packaging. To do a boundary assessment on complete product breakage, industrial standard shock pulse or company’s internal standards, we can provide the most advanced shock test system to meet your application requirements.
Suitable shock tests for aviation, aerospace, marine, military, consumer electronics, automobiles, home appliances and display devices.
By selecting different waveform generators, it can perform half sinusoidal wave, sawtooth wave, or trapezoidal wave.
1) User-friendly touching screen operation.Half sine, square waveform shock pulse programmers.High rigidity shock tables.
2) Half sine, square waveform shock pulse programmers.
3) High rigidity shock tables.
4) A full range of safety features.
5) Apply air and hydraulic pressurization, strong friction brake avoiding secondary shock .
6) Apply air spring suspension, hydraulic damping shockproof system, no shock impact on the surrounding, without foundation
Standard Shock Test system
|Table Size (cm)||40 x 40||50 x 60||70 x 80||100 x 100||120 x 120||150 x 150||200 x 200|
|Max. Specimen Weight(kg)||30||50||100||200||300||600||1000|
|Controller cabinet dimension(cm)||W55*D50*H80|
|Power supply||3(phase) AC380V 50/60Hz Compressed air 0.5～0.8MPa|
|Standards||GB/T2423-2008 GJB1217 GJB360.23 GJB150 GJB548 MIL-STD-202F IEC-68-2-27 MIL-STD-883E MIL-STD-810F ISTA UL|
High Perfermance Shock Test System
|Table Size(mm)||200 x 250||300 x 300||250 x 250||250 x 250||250 x 250|
|Shock Pulse||Half Sine Wave|
* Technical consultation: test method, laboratory planning and suggestion.
* Equipment selection: selection scheme, FAQ.
* View our Factory
* Training how to install the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Contact Person: Ms.Sophie Zhou