Advanced Mechanical Shock Test Machine with High Acceleration 35000G @ 0.1ms
Shock Test System
The HSKT series is mainly used in the shock test of electronic products, aerospace, ships, military industry, automotive parts, transportation and other fields. The shock test of half sine wave can be carried out.
The equipment meets the standards of GB/T2423-2008,GJB150,GJB360,GJB548,GJB1217,MIL-STD-202F,IEC-68-2-27,MIL-STD-810F,MIL-STD-883E, etc.
||300 × 300 mm
|Power & Air supply
||3phase 380V±10％ 50Hz,5KVA & 0.5—0.7MPa
|Dual Mass Shock Amplifier - DMSA-3
||160 x 150 mm
- Lifting mechanism is a precision screw. It is driven by a precision motor, and guided by two precision guide columns to ensure that the platform rise and fall smoothly. Precise shock data accuracy is ensured.
- Impact pre-accumulation acceleration mechanism, make the impact platform greater than +1G acceleration free fall.
- The shock base adopts the structural design of the airbag + shock absorber damper, which does not affect the floor structure during impact.
- The machine base is designed without resonance and the impact data is accurate
- The use of gas-liquid pressure brake friction friction brake mechanism, no secondary impact function
- Equipped with pressure storage tank to ensure the stability of the brake mechanism and ensure the integrity of the test data
- Single-channel data measurement acquisition, acceleration data measurement, storage, report printing, data callback, database management and other functions
Warranty: 12 months from delivery, lifelong time maintainance.
After-sale service: feedback within 4-8 hours after get the call or email.
Service: OEM, ODM
Certificate: China official third-party calibration report / CE Certification
When a fault report is received from customer〈including telephone, fax and email〉:
LABTONE will respond within 4-8 hours (working time), provide solutions and eliminate faults within 12-24 hours. After the equipment's guarantee period ended, supplier still has obligation to provide users with technical supports and after-sales services.
- Technical consultation: test method, laboratory planning and suggestion.
- Equipment selection: selection scheme, FAQ.
- Product testing scheme.
- Customer communication and progress report.
- Guidance for pre-installation preparation, equipment commissioning and test run
- Calibration (when Third Party’s verification is required)
- Technical training: operation of equipment, daily maintenance, common fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Scheduled on-site service: Detection of problem as soon as possible in order to eliminate equipment and anthropogenic hazards. This is to ensure long term and stable equipment operation as well as delivery of latest technical information.
- Technical support: special paid services are provided according to customer’s needs.